Below are noteworthy events from Busch Gardens Tampa’s history that occurred in the month of February.
- 2nd – (2012) Iceploration opens to guests at the Moroccan Palace Theater.
- 5th – (2014) Hard Hat Tour for media showing progress on Falcon’s Fury and Pantopia.
- 6th – (2015) Kamari, a female gorilla, is born at the park.
- 12th – (2002) Pele, a female gorilla, is born at Gladys Porter Zoo. She was moved to Busch Gardens’ Myombe Reserve in 2010.
- 13th – (2010) Two female gorillas, mother & daughter pair Mary & Pele, arrive at the park from Gladys Porter Zoo.
- 19th – (2017) Kareebu Jungala ends regular performances.