Below are noteworthy events from Busch Gardens Tampa’s history that occurred in the month of March.
- 10th – (2003) Two male gorillas, father & son pair Koundu & Cenzoo, arrive at the park from Denver Zoo.
- 20th – (2014) Painted Camel Bazaar in Pantopia opens to guests for the first time.
- 27th – (2010) Sesame Street Safari of Fun, which includes new Air Grover coaster, opens to the public.
- 27th – (2010) Sesame Street Film Festival 4-D debuts in Timbuktu Theater.
- 31st – (1959) Busch Gardens Tampa opens to the public as a free attraction with tours of the brewery, sampling of beers, and expansive tropical gardens with several bird species on display.
During the Month:
- 2017 – Early in the month, Jambo Junction area reopens to guests, but without main signage. Much of the interpretive signage on the main building and for the snake tanks is missing. Several of the exhibits are empty. Twitter / Twitter